Friday, November 30, 2007

Hi, there, I'm Flash!


I belong to MsAnomaly's pack. I am the alpha dog, of course, but I let my people think they are! :0) MsAnomaly is part of the Etsy Beagle Street Team, and she thanks goldie for allowing the team members to post to this blog. Arrroooo! I am a male miniature beagle, almost 4, my birthday is in January, and my pack took me in after their neighbor found me abandoned and tied to a dumpster. I sure like my home! I get to sleep wherever I want, I get great food, and I have lots of toys! My 2 boys walk me every day, but I like it better in the summer than now. It gets really cold in Ohio, and my favorite thing to do in cold weather is to burrow under the nearest blanket and sleep! Here's a picture of me showing how clever I can be! I like to knock the back cushion of this chair over onto the throw pillow and seat cushion, and sleep on a big throne! Nobody (like the mailman) can sneak up on me when I'm sleeping because I am high enough to look out the window (as long as I'm not sleeping too hard to notice). I think Penny is way cute! All beagles, of course, are absolutely adorable. I hope you like my picture, and hope some of our other street team humans post their beagles here, too! Posting this was fun, but exhausting - must go take a beauty-rest! LOL Flash

No comments: